August 7, 2012
A FREE Color Seminar Event
Attend a FREE Interactive color seminar presented by Konica Minolta and GTI!
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Atlanta Botanical Garden
1345 Piedmont Avenue, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Session 1: 9:00 – 11:30 AM
Session 2: 1:00 – 3:30 PM
Working with Color
All your questions about measurement and control – answered.
If you make color and appearance decisions, or if your company’s profits are determined by the color quality of your products, this event is for you! Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to expand your technical knowledge of measuring and controlling color. GTI will be joining forces with Konica Minolta Sensing to offer this FREE workshop for anyone looking to improve their understanding of color science.
Featured Topics Include:
- Basics of Color Management
- CIE Lab – What it Means for Controlling Color
- Color Difference Measurements
- Tolerances – How Close is too Close
- How Instruments & Software Help Quantify and Manage Color
- Application Needs and Solutions
- Lab Versus Quality – QC Versus Research Work
- Latest Tools for Process Control for Digital Press Room
Both Konica Minolta and GTI will have color control experts on hand to demonstrate color measurement and control products and to help you learn how best to manage the color quality of your products. Attendees are encouraged to bring samples of their products for a firsthand demonstration of how these color quality products will work for you. This event is being offered just ONE day and it’s FREE so reserve your space today!
Contact Us with questions or for more details!